A nursing professional with experience in patient care, patient assessment, documentation,
infection control and prevention along with assisting in activities of daily living. Seeking the
position of a caregiver to help those patients in need of excellent patient care and rehabilitation. I
have a passion for care;
• I am highly motivated and currently seeking a suitable Care Assistant position in the UK with a great emphasis on extending my helping hands towards them.
• Helping to organize and participate in recreational activities.
• Helping to create safe and homely environment.
• Informing senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of residents.
• Constantly maintaining personal and professional development to meet the changing
demands of the job.
Staff Nurse August, 2022 – Present
Aster Medcity, Kochi, Kerala, India
Duties & Responsibilities;
• Assessing, planning and implementing nursing care plans.
• Maintain all records and reports including medication administration as per the organisational policy.
• Risk assessment and providing a safe environment to promote the well-being of the individuals.
• Assess the prognosis of the residing patients by close monitoring.
Staff Nurse February 2020 – February, 2022
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Duties & Responsibilities;
• Provide person-centred care.
• Taking informed consent and working in a partnership way.
• Promote independency., dignity and privacy.
• Following agreed way of working.
• Assure safety and working status of equipment’s in use.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Provide basic care support for who are in need.
• Manage emergency medical situations effectively.
• Strictly adhere to the infection control and prevention strategies.
• Transferring patients to other healthcare facilities.
S P E C I A L P R O C E D U R E S A S S I S T E D
Assisting qualified professionals to perform special procedures such as thoracentesis, abdominal paracentesis and lumbar puncture.
2015 – 2019
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
KLE University, Belagavi, Karnataka, India
All overseas candidates will have completed the Care Certificate and L1 Induction to Adult Social Care prior to the commencement of employment, giving them a strong underpinning knowledge of the UK adult care sector
• Good Communication
• Good Decision making
• Good Team Player
• IT Skills
• Handling Information
• Critical Thinking
• Basic Life Support
• Adult Safeguarding
P E R S O N A L A T T R I B U T E S
• Having the required confidence drive and enthusiasm.
• Processing a friendly and positive outlook,
• Capability to communicate effectively with other team members.
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Treating people with dignity and respect.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
Full references will be provided to registered employers.
Priority access to qualified care candidates.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of training and apprenticeships to the Care sector, we know that it is often hard to find candidates in the UK. So we’ve teamed up with selected international nursing and training agencies to source and train candidates from overseas to UK standards.
All of our candidates are Nurses or have experience in a care setting and we are now seeking to place them into employment.
Register today for priority access to ABM Training qualified care candidates.